Mennonite Central Committee (MCC), Canada is an INGO having its country office in Lalitpur, Nepal. Mennonite Central Committee works to promote sustainable community development in Nepal by building the capacity of the local implementing organizations. MCC’s work through its local partners, focuses on walking closely with highly marginalized communities in order to improve their livelihoods, health, and education opportunities. MCC requests qualified and interested NGOs to submit an EOI for partnering to implement a project in Morang and Lalitpur districts from October 2023 to October 2028.
- Food Security and Sustainable Livelihoods
Organizations can submit EOI for one or more of the above-mentioned thematic areas based on their expertise. Please clearly indicate in the application which thematic area the organization is applying for.
Mandatory requirements for pre-qualification:
- Registered as per government law
- Non-profit, non-political social organization and affiliated with Social Welfare Council, and has valid renewal certificate as required
- Minimum five years of experience implementing community development projects in Nepal.
- Capacity to plan, implement, monitor, and report on programs in compliance with MCC Nepal and donor requirements
- Commitment to grassroots development and participatory community involvement
- Experience and expertise implementing projects in one of the three thematic sectors listed above
- Operates projects in a way that is consistent with MCC values including gender sensitivity, environmental sustainability, and integrity
Submitting the expression of interest (EOI):
Please submit the EOI with the subject “Application for EOI” with the following documents to MCC Nepal office via email; email@example.com no later December 14, 2022. Documents: a cover letter mentioning the thematic area(s) of interest, copy of the organizational registration certificate showing the most recent renewal, copy of the SWC affiliation certificate, short organizational profile (maximum 3 pages), list of key personnel and qualifications, list of key projects and funding sources for projects implemented in last three years, and at least one reference letter from a current donor to the organization.
Note: EOIs submitted by other means are not accepted. Any form of direct or indirect pressure will automatically disqualify the organization from selection